[IPk] quest for a meter case

I'm on a quest to find a case that will hold my Bayer Esprit meter and finger
pricker, but isn't too big and bulky.
My old case is falling apart and I don't like the new ones because they're too
big and bulky. Also it would be quite good if I could find one that's a
bright colour, because I'm often losing my current one because it's black and
hard to see, especially in a dark room. I left it behind on the table after a
dance class last week, and had great difficulty explaining to the lost
property guy what it was so I could get it back (because he didn't know what
a blood glucose meter and finger pricker looked like!)

I thought it would be easy to find a small clubbing-type purse that's the
right size, but I've yet to find one! Or at least, I found the perfect one
today made by Diesel, only to discover that it was #20 (and only made of
nylon, not even leather!). A bit excessive. So if anyone out there comes
across something suitable, please let me know! it's one of those kind of
things that you see all the time when you don't want one, and when you're
actually looking you can't find one!