Re: [IPk] FreeStyle vs One Touch Ultra Smart

Hi Karen,

I used to use the medisense software (around six or seven years ago). I
can't believe it's got worse.... It had basic graphing functions (e.g.
average day stuff), which is far more than I can see on the meter (but
I'm not very good at spotting patterns in numbers - spatial patterns I'm
much better at.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, who does recommend meeting up with other pumpers, OK, I
get very jealous of American's toys, but I seem to have taken home some
other diabetic's body: since going hypo in Illustrating the Renaissance
(ok, most people don't get this excited by Flemish miniatures, but it is
a good exhibition!) I have been almost always in range (up to 11 for
three hour after dinner last night, but the rest of the time I've been
between 5 and 8.5 .... I like this body! I'm not going to give it back.)

In message <001501c3c745$3c2d2bd0$email @ redacted>, Karen Hennessy
<email @ redacted> writes