[IPk] FreeStyle vs One Touch Ultra Smart

Hi everyone

 I've received the latest Balance, and now I'm thinking about changing my
FreeStyle meter for a One Touch Ultra Smart. I fancy a new blood test toy...

 Has anyone used both a One Touch Ultra and a FreeStyle, and if so, which do you
prefer? I know the FreeStyle uses a smaller sample, but reviews suggest that the
One Touch sips the sample in more conveniently.

Also, does anyone use the In Touch software?

I look forward to hearing anyone's thoughts.

IDDM 35 years, pumping 1 year +