Re: [IPk] PROTECTION FOR PUMPS DURING SPORT

Hi Michael
I used to take my pump off for goalball but have never taken it off for
softball. I wear it clipped to the back of my shorts and don;t see any real
problem as I think I'm unlikely to get hit by a ball in my back - and even
collisions etc when baserunning never seem to involve my back. But I supposed
there's always a risk. Then again, there's a risk that I might fall over while
  walking along the street and fall on my pump....
Di