[IPk] BG Testing strips

> BM visual strips (which, incidentally, I read in Balance
> last night are being discontinued???).

Is that the dipsticks, or the ones which are used in certain meters and give
a colour change as a backup (e.g., Accuchek Active strips)?

I came across an old thread from a couple of months ago, where someone from
Sheffield was commenting on carrying test strips in silver foil as a backup
when she lost her meter, and talking about men's handbags (no comment,

I was wondering if one way conveniently to carry a small number of spare
strips would be to use a pen (fountain or biro) or lipstick with the gubbins
removed from inside.