RE: [IPk] lack of diabetes knowledge - Adrian

There certainly was/is. More success than 18 trips to the Physio. Afterwards
I did wonder what all the other patients in A&E thought about me - I guess
they thought I was quite a serious criminal escorted every where handcuffed
by two police officers!

>Isn't that some treatment for frozen shoulder - where they brutally
>yank the joint where it won't go, and once you've finished screaming,
>you've gained some mobility? Or did that go out with frontal
>lobotomies?

There certainly was/is. More success than 18 trips to the Physio. Afterwards
I did wonder what all the other patients in A&E thought about me - I guess
they thought I was quite a serious criminal escorted every where handcuffed
by two police officers!

>Adrian - do let us know if their was any lasting gain! But certainly
>bad luck to be treated so badly - although not that uncommon from
>what I hear...

Sadly I've had a few bad experiences with A&E - one of which has had long
lasting effects on my brain - almost 10 years later I have an appalling
memory for people's names - I can say their name one minute and then in the
next breath I really can't remember it. But at the end of the day my
problems are exceptionally trivial compared with many on this list. And at
least with this Police involved incident the A&E Department were over
cautious - a stance I wish my local hospital had taken 10 years ago.

Adrian