RE: [IPk] lack of diabetes knowledge - Adrian

>There was one major positive thing which came out of the event - I have a
>frozen shoulder (has lasted about 2 years now) and had lots of physiotherapy
>over the preceding 6 months with little improvement to the range of movement
>etc. However when I was arrested (and to be fair I was as unco-operative as
>ever after a Hypo) the police forced both my arms back to handcuff me - if I
>could have produced a sound I would have screamed and you'd all have heard
>me - but wow, afterwards the only problem with my arm is rotational movement
>and niggling pain at night.

Isn't that some treatment for frozen shoulder - where they brutally
yank the joint where it won't go, and once you've finished screaming,
you've gained some mobility? Or did that go out with frontal

Adrian - do let us know if their was any lasting gain! But certainly
bad luck to be treated so badly - although not that uncommon from
what I hear...

mailto:email @ redacted