[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #587

Ingrid, in both my pregnancies I was so bad, I still drank only wine but I
could down a bottle if given half a chance, I still ate what I wanted ie yummy
cheese and pates. when I conceived I thought it would take ages, went off ski
ing especially the apres ski and when I realised my period was late told the
 whole plane i was pregnant, which caused great amusement as they had all seen
drunk on a sledge and being a total nut oh well nothings changed then !!
 Enjoy your pregnancy I did, and would do it all again if I wasn't told not to
any more children by SCBU unit