RE: [IPk] Airport security - revisited

I went to Reykjavik earlier this year, and no problems either end. I always
wear my pump on the outside when I pass through security, just so they know
I am not hiding anything.  Most times this causes no problems but the one
time I was "frisked" I told them up front I was wearing an insulin pump.  No

In Reykjavik definitely go to the Blue Lagoon, we went there on the way to
airport back to London and it was awesome.  You get your own locker so Sam
will be able to leave his pump safely in there.

I am a bit concerned about travelling to Oz next week because I have heard
that their security is as tight as anywhere in the world, let alone trying
to adjust my pump basals!

Happy and safe, hassle-free travels to everybody,