My son (Aged 10) has had a pump for just over a week.  One of our initial
concerns was with protecting it (and him) during sport.

I searched the net and have discovered a brilliant piece of equipment.  The
site concerned is www.advancedmp3players.co.uk and I have been dealing with:
email @ redacted  He has been very helpful and a Nathan Micro
 Music Carrier has arrived. Robert finds it very comfortable and not only is the
pump fully protected during sports, but the insertion site and plaster area
is also tucked away from harm.

Have a look on the site - I am sure you will find them equally useful.    If
you should be interested, please mention ROBERT JONES of CHEPSTOW, and they
will know exactly what you are talking about!   I am not on commission - but
 felt this was a much better option than some that were recommended to me from

Many thanks....

Jane Jones