Re: [IPk] lack of knowledge

Yep Di, we have to make sacrices!

I've stopped jogging (I now only walk on the treadmill, or go on the
stepper/crosstrainer now), only drink decaf coffee a couple of times a week,
and have pretty much given up diet coke too! oh and no unpasteurised cheese

If I am out to dinner I will have a glass of wine, but generally I have
given up alcohol too.

We had a wine and cheese night a couple of weeks ago and I didn't touch a
drop all night long, I didn't get a hangover but I was stuck with the clean
up job!

Not to mention my alcohol-free leaving drinks and Christmas party this week!

Have to say I am not missing having a hangover the morning after the night

Four months ago I wouldn't have thought it was possible but there you