RE: [IPk] lack of diabetes knowledge - Adrian

There was one major positive thing which came out of the event - I have a
frozen shoulder (has lasted about 2 years now) and had lots of physiotherapy
over the preceding 6 months with little improvement to the range of movement
etc. However when I was arrested (and to be fair I was as unco-operative as
ever after a Hypo) the police forced both my arms back to handcuff me - if I
could have produced a sound I would have screamed and you'd all have heard
me - but wow, afterwards the only problem with my arm is rotational movement
and niggling pain at night.

 Isn't that some treatment for frozen shoulder - where they brutally yank the
joint where it won't go, and once you've finished screaming, you've gained some
mobility? Or did that go out with frontal lobotomies?

 Adrian - do let us know if their was any lasting gain! But certainly bad luck
to be treated so badly - although not that uncommon from what I hear...