Re: [IPk] Xmas Drinks

Hi Ian,

Yes, it was really good to meet up again with Melissa, and to meet the
rest of you for the first time.

Did I leave a glove in the wine bar (black, knitted, with leather palm
and fingers)?

Best wishes,

(who managed to miss the last through train home by two minutes: where
did all the circle line trains go???)

In message <email @ redacted>, Ian Grant
<email @ redacted> writes
>Just a quick note to thank all those who turned out for our Pumpers Xmas
>drinks. It was wonderful to put faces to names you know so well from this
>list and I am sure we will do a repeat event in the near future. For those
>of you who couldn't make it, you missed Melissa sipping Champagne and
>showing off her new all singing all dancing pump with interchangeable cover
>and then a heated discussion re the Carb content of Davy's smoked salmon
>Hopefully a good time was had by all who attended.
>Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today!
>contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)