[IPk] Xmas Drinks

Just a quick note to thank all those who turned out for our Pumpers Xmas
drinks. It was wonderful to put faces to names you know so well from this
list and I am sure we will do a repeat event in the near future. For those
of you who couldn't make it, you missed Melissa sipping Champagne and
showing off her new all singing all dancing pump with interchangeable cover
and then a heated discussion re the Carb content of Davy's smoked salmon
Hopefully a good time was had by all who attended.