[IPk] Medscape CSII Review

[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
On Medscape today I came across a Continuing Professional Development
module about Pump Therapy history and usage, released in August 2003. It
covers most of the background, albeit quickly.

It is about 10 pages, so would be useful to pass to Medics of your
acquaintance - perhaps especially those who have no knowledge at present
and want an overview.

There is even a little test to see if you were paying attention. I shall
have a CME certificate on my wall next month <g>.

The link:

Medscape requires a free registration.

Julian D

Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/