Re: [IPk] lack of knowledge UPDATE

Hi everybody,

wanted to tell you about my MUCH BETTER appointment today - my 16 week scan.
  Everything went fine, baby is normal, everything is present (although no
mention of ovaries (or lack thereof!).....), and all measurements are
"normal".

They asked me the obligatory question about my control, so I told them my
HbA1c, which they were impressed with, and they also wanted to know what it
it was like before conceiving.  When I told them that they said oh you had
counselling then, you must be in the minority!  Not entirely complimentary
to the d-population out there, but they MUCH NICER than the silly woman
yesterday.

I am still going to try really hard to keeps things controlled, but it is so
good knowing that at this stage everything is "normal".  Next scan is in 4
weeks....

So thanks to everybody for your kind words yesterday....

Ingrid