Re: [IPk] Belly To Leg agghhh

Thanks for the advice everyone, I have been using my leg and I seem to be
getting better results than usual so I am well chuffed the antibiotics have
been doing there job and I am due at the hospital tomorrow (Thurs) to see if
they need draining.
As for hygene and that I follow the basics wash hands-alcohol swab-insert
the canular, but I never knew about staph thingy or touching the face, what
a knowledgeable site this is, once again a big thanks.
Ps This site has given me some valuble information today, I dont work and am
self funding, and I also make a donation to this site monthly, its only
small but count the pennies and the pounds look after themselves, so if your
stuck for a new years resolution why not make it a donation towards the
running costs of this site, enough said.