Re: [IPk] lack of knowledge was chemo update

Everybody thank you so much for all your words of support.  I don't feel
like such a failure now, she probably is just ignorant..

1) she had never seen an insulin pump
2) she didn't mention that while all nine months are important to have good
control in the first three months (and before) and the last three are more
crucial than perhaps the middle three (still no excuse to slacken up I know)
3) at around 17 weeks insulin resistance can kick in so maybe that is why I
got a high?

Anyway, I have an appointment with the nurse in the D cllinic on Tuesday and
if I can control myself I will tell her what happened today.  The dr I saw
today basically told me that I should probably just be seen in the d-clinic
anyway (which suits me fine....).

Thanks again guys....