[IPk] lack of diabetes knowledge - Adrian

 If you were held in A and E for 12 hours I would be interested to know what
happened re your injections? Did it occur to them that
 you prhaps required an injection during this time to stay alive or did they
leave you without insulin and endanger you?. Did they
offer any kind of apology after this ?
 I would have considered writing tot hem not as a complaint as you did not end
up in DKA but highlighting the danger areas for low
 blood glucose, what levels are safe and the dangers of very high BG levels,
especially with ketones, and also mentioning that it is
 possible to be confused/ impaired after a hypo evn if BG is back to normal and
that person may in fact require insulin. It should be
 used as a significant event meeting for the medics. nurses . and would provide
them with a valuable and evidently sadly lacking