Re: [IPk] lack of knowledge

 I'm so sorry that certain members of the medical profession are just so @*%!ing
insensitive. This guy obviously has his head stuck
so far up his own back side
 ( I would really like to type some full blown expletives here as it;s annoyed
me so much but don't want to go offending the more
genteel on this list !)
 Of course you occasionally have hyperglycaemia or glycosuria- you're diabetic.
These nerds don't undertand the trials and
 tribulations of living with D: they haven't even got to grips with the basic
physiology : otherwise he would have acknowledged how
pregnancy hormones can increase insulin resistance etc etc
 Amost as annoyed as you are, Anyone like to compile a list of sarcastic
that would cause a bit of blushing and contrition...