[IPk] For Ingrid -stupid Dr

Hi Ingrid what an ignorant doctor. If he is an obstetrician he should know
that glycosuria is common in pregnancy as the renal threshold for glucose
drops in most women and provided  control is ok as confirmed by your
excellent Hba1C result should not even merit a comment. The stupid man
coulds now have caused you to lose all confidence in yourself and not
bother.You won't do that Ingrid because you know better than him. He was
probably just a nasty man who could not deal with a well informed patient!!
( Wish I could have benn there woul have given him a piece of my mind!- In
fact why not write a letter of complaint about his attitude) It is hard
enough to be pregnant, never mind being Diabetic as well
Carmel mother to 2 x sons 23 and 20 Type 1 >20 yrs before the first was born
both fine also a midwife (if you want to mail me for info etc off list -feel