[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #585

This is to the lady who is pregnant I have had two children (why I do not
 know), and during both my pregnancies I was told to keep my blood sugars
6 and 8 and no more. Well pregnancy one had hiccups and he is a very lively
active boy of nine who thinks he is nineteen. Yet Zara my youngest, I had
 perfect blood sugars they couldn't believe I was so good, was born 5 and half
early and was poorly for the first year of her life. There you go two
 difference senerios, with two differenent results. It's better to trust your
 instincts than to go with what ever the medics tell you. Both kiddies are
now I will add and I have done nothing to encourage that. Rachel