Re: [IPk] lack of knowledge

Hi Ingrid
Next time, do a test then and there in the office and show the doctor!

I'm in a similar situation to you in many ways because although I'm not
pregnant and not planning to be, my complication history means that if I
don't keep my control extremely tight, I'm extremely likely to lose what
remains of my sight. My boyfriend is terrified every time he sees a BG of
mine over 7! But at the end of the day, a couple of blips aren't going to
make ANY difference on the grand scale of things.
PS The reason I have no intention of becoming pregnant is nothing to do with
diabetes or complications - I just don't want kids!