Re: [IPk] lack of knowledge was chemo update

Hi Ingrid
I think you know the answer really - ignore the know-it-all consultant today
who clearly doesn't know it all! You have said that everyone else thinks you
are doing well - that should be good enough to satisfy you! You know how your
BGs are better than anyone, and if you're happy with them on the whole then
great. One high BG test isn't going to harm your baby! Don't let him upset
you, it's not worth it.