[IPk] A Reminder Thursday 18th Dec

Just a note to all London/SE/anywhere else pumpers/interested people that we
are meeting at Gyngleboy's Wine Bar, 27 Spring Street, Paddington, London W2
1JA on Thursday 18th Dec 2003 at about 6.00pm. Hope to see as many people as
My mobile no. is 07770 988046. The current ring tone is Flower of Scotland
so you can easily identify me!! Also, I wear my pump openly on my belt.

Ian Grant