RE: [IPk] chemo update

 You might still have lots of explaining to do even if you were on injections.
In my experience many
 doctors and nurses have scant knowledge about injection regimens either. When
Sasha went to Oxford for a
 biopsy we had a right old time! One nurse thought that insulin was given to
correct LOW blood sugar.

 Sorry to hear about the Hodgkin's and I hope the chemo goes alright and doesn't
cause too many probs with
the BGs levels.