[IPk] chemo update

thank you to everyone for their support got a call
from the doctor yesterday and will start chemo on
friday (how fun 5 days before christmas) at least i
get to go to the christmas parties before i start. I
will see another doctor on friday so will ask again
what i should expect with my diabetes.

I did not realise till last week how little health
care professionals know about the iinsulin pump. I am
a nurse myself and got fed up explaining to everyone
how the pump works i got comments like you must have
very servere diabetes i managed to cope with using it
apart from when i went for my op and they had to put
me on a sliding scale.

thanks for all your support

love claire

aged 21 iddm since 1996 pumping since june diagnosed
with hodgkins last week

 BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save #80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends
21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.