IDDM 35 years, D-Tron 1+ year

From:  Diana Maynard [SMTP:email @ redacted]

My boyfriend tells me I should give my pump a name, since it's attached to me
24hours a day. He currently refers to it as my "portable pancreas" in the
absence of a name. I always thought that was a bit sad (like naming your car)
but maybe I should (I know some people do name their pumps). What do other
people call their pumps? I think my pump would definitely have to be male....