Re: [IPk] changing insulin needs

 I've had exactley the same thing happen to me when I put a set in my loin last
summer. I certainly can become ketotic in a matter of
 hours so I treat a BG over about 14 or 15 almost as urgently as a hypo with
ketone test if possible and appropriate action
following. must be difficult in your job though

 ----- Original Message --> as well as glucose tabs. The Quick Set on my arm was
bent at right