[IPk] RE:back again,and thanks...

Dear Mary,

Pleased to hear you had such a wonderful trip, but a little surprised by
your comments about Singapore Airport. My Minimed 506 & I passed through
Singapore Airport twice back in October and not a sound from the scanner. In
fact I did not alert one scanner going through Heathrow, Hong Kong,
Shanghai, Nanjing or Singapore.
Do some pumps have more metal than others? I do remember ever setting off an
alarm - even in USA.
Regards,

Ian Grant