[IPk] Are these BGs normal

Hi there,

OK, having only been pumping for a couple of days, I have to ask:-

WIth the exception of fine tuning I've mentioned under a different thread, my
BGs are getting more predictable almost instantly, and for the first time, I'm
testing regular BGs of around 6 mmol.

However, if I test between 30 mins - 1 hour of eating, my BGs can soar to 12 -
15 mmol, but come back down again after another hour.

Is this normal, or should I be aiming for something else. I don't feel any ill
effects, and can only assume that this is because the sugar in my food is
absorbed before the corresponding Bolus.

All the best