Re: [IPk] chemo

sorry to hear of this
 I'm sure the pump will make it easier to manage if you feel nauseous, don't
want to eat etc. If you have to have treatment as an
 inpatient make sure you are the one in control and insist on staying on the
pump unless there is an over riding clinical reason why
 you shouldn't ie too unwell to manage your diabetes. Make sure your Diabetes
team ( ie the ones responsible for the pump) liase with
 those dealing with the Hodgkins. I don't know much about chemo in general but I
think these regimens often involve steroids so the
 pump will be invaluable for boluses/ temporary increases in basal if you have
steroid induced hypers

Please keep us posted about your progress