Re: [IPk] new to the pump

email @ redacted writes:

> . Is there anything we can put on the plaster to help remove it. I was
> scared
> to pull too hard in case I ripped out the canula but found it really
> difficult
> to release enough of the plaster to pull gently.

Ryan is using quicksets ( 6mm ) at the moment and we find bathing him makes a
big difference when taking the plaster off, I've also been told soaking a
cotton pad in baby oil may help but we've not tried that one.

I don't know any thing about the silhouette, but we have the option of trying
them in the future

Bye for now

Denise mum to Ryan age 7 dxd @ 9 mnths pumping for 5 days