RE: [IPk] new to the pump

I always rip the plaster off, canula comes cleanly with it.
It is entirely pain free (unless you have a hairy abdomen I

As for your second question I can't really help - my 10th
birthday was 27 years ago but I use silhouettes (having tried
everything else) and much prefer to push the needle in myself
(and remove it if I try and it is painful) than to wham
something in with an inserter.  It is a very personal choice
though.  Just be sure to ask for some to try and try them

IDDM 26 yrs 508 2.5 years