Re: [IPk] first few days

Using a sofset, it's only a small hole .....

But even if you need quite a big hole, you should still be able to do it
(but not put anything small in the pocket, unless it's possible to
velcro it up, or something.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, meant to measure my bgs on camera at the Big Read final
last night, but forgot - we were too busy thinking of things to say if
we lost:
"Go Jane!"
"Still not King yet!"
"We're so pleased a children's book won instead of LotR - it's so
important that children are encouraged to read')

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>I never understand the making a hole in your pocket thing, because you hve to
>make a huge hole in order to get the connector through it (if you're using  a
>Silhouette or Tender).
>Pat Reynolds wrote:
>> Making a little hole through the pocket lining (just taking out a couple
>> of stitches).
>contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)