Re: [IPk] chemo

 what a terrible dx to have at any time but just before Christmas and being only

Here's hoping (and praying!) that the chemo works and clear this up for you.

 I have no idea whether chemo will have an affect on dm control but find it
 to imagine it wouldn't. There are some medics on the list who may read and come
back to
you on this after the weekend when all traffic is light here.

Which hospital will be giving you chemo?  Hope it's a good one!

When do you start?

All the best

 Rhoda (who is going to fight my misbhaving computer to do a lit search online
about this
as you've stirred my interest and curiosity).