Re: [IPk] first few days-Andy

Thanks Andy

I was very pleased we managed with a pen on Friday evening and kept calm
 etc... we were just puzzled as to why but as you say it's very early days and
we
are still learning.

Overall it's definatley better for Ryan even if a little stressful for us,
 not to mention tiring we slept through the 7 o'clcok alarm this morning and
woke
with a shock at 8.15 ran in his room and tested he was higher 11.5 than the
last few mornings but nothing major!

Thanks again for your advice and help

Denise mum to Ryan pumping 5 days