Re: [IPk] first few days

I should have taken a look when I last saw you :-)
I've tried a few times to make the necessary hole in the pocket, and always
seem to end up having to make a huge hole. Well, a huge slit, at any rate. And
then unless you sew it up carefully, the material starts fraying as soon as
you start using it, and you end up with a giant hole!