RE: [IPk] Day 1

Good luck on the first few days.
As for sleeping, I was worried but found that the pump tends to just 'go with
me' wherever I turn! If I fastened it on to anything I tended to roll on it.
I just put it on whatever side I was lying on. Only thing you've got to
 remember is to get a hold of it if you get out of bed in the night! (But I
 find this a problem)! Only thing that kept me awake at first was the 'clicking'
of the basals! But doesn't bother me now!
Pumping 4+ weeks