Re: [IPk] Day 1

Hi Steve
I just place the pump in bed next to me and it's quite happy. The worst that
can happen is it falls out of bed, but that's a soft landing on the carpet and
it's only happened once in nearly 5 years. It doesn't bother my boyfriend
either like that, though occasionally one of us wakes up and finds we've been
lying on it! I move around a lot in bed, so it's actually easier that way than
putting it under the pillow (where I tend to strangle myself with the line
 when I turn over) or clipping it to me (tend to lie on it wherever it's
clipped!)
Di