[IPk] Day 1

Hi there,

 OK - Got plumbed in today - for real - and up to now, I'm better already,
I won't know until tomorrow for sure since I probably still have some of last
nights Lantus in my system.

Using the quickset, which seems comfortable enough (or easy enough to forget).
BGs are the best I've had for months - carb counting for the bolus.

 My only concern is what the hell I do with it overnight. I sleep as God made
tho' 2nite I'll prolly keep a sock on and put it there, tomorrow I'll get some

Too early to tell for sure, but things look promising :o)

All the best