Re: [IPk] first few days

>I never understand the making a hole in your pocket thing, because
>you hve to make a huge hole in order to get the connector through it
>(if you're using  a Silhouette or Tender).

Have a look at my trouser pockets sometime, Di. With your boyfriend's
permission of course ;-)

Seriously, the Tender/Silhouette clip requires a 1 inch slit. That's
what I mean by a hole. And I certainly don't put it in the bottom of
the pocket, else all my small change will disappear!!! That's why I
make a cut towards the top of the pocket, in towards the centre.
Works fine for me.