From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 12 December 2003 05:19
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] insurance for pump

Hi everyone

Ryan's pump still going OK, his numbers are still quite varied but we're
 still trying to get his basal rate right but he's happier in himself. Did
1st
set
change with insulin last night and that went well starting to feel a little
more relaxed now.

My question is... how do people insure their pump against damage or loss
 etc... I was told it could be done with house insurance but I've not had a
good
response from them and I wondered how else it could be insured.

Thank you

Denise mum to Ryan age 7 pumping since 9th Dec 2003