RE: [IPk] Weird places we've tested WAS Testing in School

Well it wasn't an exotic location but my most on-the-hoof recent tests
have been on the stop the war marches in London.  You can, with an
espirit meter, just about do a test while walking along slowly..... and
it's amazing how just walking along slowly seems to lower the blood sugar
as well!  In my case it was good to have a pocket full of trail mix and
so after a while I stopped sweating and wobbling and made it to trafalgar
square in one piece! Katharine

Half price modem, FREE connection and one month FREE - click here to sign
up to BT Broadband.