[IPk] first few days

 We were delighted to get Rob's pump yesterday morning and are currently doing
the first week of saline. He seems pretty confident with it, but there are a few
teething problems. He is only 10 years old and quite slightly built. Where
should it be kept. We have tried his pocket, but because there seems to be quite
a lot of tubing, it tends to hang around outside of his clothing and therefore
could get caught. We have tried wearing the little "bum-bag" with it quite tight
to his body, but this seems to be restricting his movement. Any clues from any
other children as to what they have found the best to do. Also, any clues as to
how to "tie up" the tubing so that it is not quite so loose and hanging around.
We would love to hear from anybody who has found a better "bum-bag" or system
for hiding, protecting and wearing the pump.

So far though, he seems pretty happy with it.

Jane Jones
for Robert Jones aged 10 years.  dxd 5 years