RE: [IPk] Weird places we've tested WAS Testing in School

Hi Ian,

sorry to butt in here when we are discussing such a serious and
life-threatening situation, but I have to tell my story of weird places I
have tested.....

Last Christmas Day we were in Egypt and decided to visit the Pyramids at
Giza.  We had bought tickets to go into the second pyramid, and whilst in
the queue (and about to go down the tunnel inside the pyramid) I was feeling
a bit low so I tested, and sure enough I was quite hypo!  I wasn't about to
miss out on seeing the tomb for the sake of a mere hypo so I struggled
inwards and gobbled down a muesli bar on the way.....

Would love to hear other weird and wonderful testing stories!