Re: [IPk] Withdrawl of funding?? Advice Needed.

I have been told much the same thing by the diabetes team I am being treated
by. I was told that if I was funded for the pump (which I now am) then
 continuing funding would be dependent on good HBA1 results and better control
on the
whole. This is worrying me now as I'm due to have another HBA1 (they were
 mostly OK before on MDI but my BG's wildly fluctuated from 2's to 20's to
this) and with the highs I've been experiencing due to set problems over the
past few days, it will probably influence the result.
Incidently, I had a similar experience with differing results close together.
One was 9 the other was 7.2. I have been told in the past that the fact the
local PCT and GP's use various labs for the HBA1's can make a difference as
 they use different methods of testing and also of translating the results. The
result is always higher than the hospital one.
Hope things work out for you.