[IPk] RE: Withdrawl of Funding?? Advice Needed.

 My quality of life has been much improved since I began pump therapy. My Bloods
are generally good but tend to have gone through a few odd phases lately. In
addition to this I had an average of one admission per two years when on
injections. since been on the pump this has changed to twice a year so far. Also
lots of other changes have occured such as worsening eye conditions etc. My
opinion is that these are consequences of long term DM and not consequences of
Pump Therapy. However staff who have not had much experience of pump therapy
usually know best!!!!!

 (Who Is thinking of taking up sarcasm for a living to pay for pump supplies if
funding is withdrawn)