RE: [IPk] Withdrawl of funding?? Advice Needed.

 That seems totally unreasonable to me. Supposing the HbA1c was incorrect or you
had been ill, or the
 test was confused with another persons? and what if you were not using a pump,
your HbA1c might have
been even higher.

 I have never heard of this before. And what would they do if your HbA1c was
even higher using
conventional treatment .......take away your insulin pens!!!!

Also ask if they have change their labs for testing HbA1c to somewhere else

Jackie.