[IPk] Withdrawl of funding?? Advice Needed.

 I went for my diabetes check up today. Unfortunately the normal consultant was
not there today. I saw his SHO instead. My hba1 was 8.1!!!! normally over the
past year or so they have been between 6.1 and 7.5. He made the suggestion that
I should come off the pump and also if I refused, funding may well be withdrawn
by my PCT, who, might I just add, were very much against funding me in the first

 I spoke to a diabestes nurse later in the day who informed me that on this
occassion it should be ok, but it is expected that it should be down in three
months. If not it will have to be looked at again by the PCT.

Has anyone else experienced this?